Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Site updates, and thoughts on expansion

I've added the photo at right (borrowed from BrianSchweitzer.com -- I don't think the Governor will mind) and as many relevant news articles as I could find, along with an extended blogroll and a list of online endorsements for Schweitzer2008. If you have a blog, article, or endorsement you'd like to have added to the list, feel free to contact me at the address at right.

While I was looking around, I noticed the beginning of a budding webring of Schweitzer for President sites. Take a gander over to Raj Khandwalla's site (with which I am now also affiliated); when you're done, have a look at Kevin McCarthy's page.

What we still need, however, is an on-the-site reporter from Montana. Raj is from Boston, Kevin's from California, and I'm from Arizona and Maryland. Swing State Project's Bob Brigham does a good job chronicling developments in Montana, as does the inimitable Matt Singer. So, too, surprisingly, does veteran Washington journalist David Sirota, who now lives in Montana. But this site needs a writer from Montana to supplement this coverage (and maybe get an interview with the Governor!). If you think you fill the bill, e-mail me and let me know.

Also, we need to set up an online petition (or buy into the one that Raj is working on), and eventually incorporate as a PAC in order to raise money for the campaign should Schweitzer decide to run. Again, I know nothing about these things; if you do, please contact me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment